Error with grdblend [GMT.jl]

I’m using GMT v0.36.0 with GMT v6.0.0. I can’t get gmtblend to work with the example from the test set:

import GMT
G=GMT.gmt("grdmath", "-R0/10/0/10 -I2 X")
G3=GMT.gmt("grdmath", "-R5/15/0/10 -I1 X Y -Vq")
GMT.grdblend(G,G3)

ERROR: Something went wrong when calling the module. GMT error number =
Stacktrace:
 [1] error(::String) at ./error.jl:33
 [2] gmt(::String, ::GMT.GMTgrid{Float32,2}, ::Vararg{GMT.GMTgrid{Float32,2},N} where N) at /home/timclements/.julia/packages/GMT/AjPHw/src/gmt_main.jl:283
 [3] common_grd(::Dict{Symbol,Any}, ::String, ::GMT.GMTgrid{Float32,2}, ::GMT.GMTgrid{Float32,2}) at /home/timclements/.julia/packages/GMT/AjPHw/src/common_options.jl:3180
 [4] grdblend(::String, ::GMT.GMTgrid{Float32,2}, ::GMT.GMTgrid{Float32,2}; kwargs::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Union{},Union{},Tuple{},NamedTuple{(),Tuple{}}}) at /home/timclements/.julia/packages/GMT/AjPHw/src/grdblend.jl:57
 [5] grdblend at /home/timclements/.julia/packages/GMT/AjPHw/src/grdblend.jl:52 [inlined]
 [6] #grdblend#209 at /home/timclements/.julia/packages/GMT/AjPHw/src/grdblend.jl:61 [inlined]
 [7] grdblend at /home/timclements/.julia/packages/GMT/AjPHw/src/grdblend.jl:61 [inlined] (repeats 2 times)
 [8] top-level scope at REPL[26]:1

Any thoughts?

Several things have improved since GMT6.0.0 (we are at 6.2.0). But not a good test, you are right. Oddly it doesn’t print anything when running the test suite. This is what I get

julia> grdblend(G,G3)
grdblend [ERROR]: Must specify -I if input grids have different increments
ERROR: Something went wrong when calling the module. GMT error number =

But the worse is that it crashes GMT when I is used

julia> grdblend(G,G3, I=1)
grdblend [WARNING]: File @GMTAPI@-S-I-G-G-G-N-000011 has different increments (1/1) than the output grid (2/2) - must resample
grdblend [WARNING]: File @GMTAPI@-S-I-G-G-G-N-000011 coordinates are phase-shifted w.r.t. the output grid - must resample
grdsample [WARNING]: Output sampling interval in x exceeds input interval and may lead to aliasing.
grdsample [WARNING]: Output sampling interval in y exceeds input interval and may lead to aliasing.

Please submit a bug report with steps to reproduce this fault, and any error messages that follow (in their entirety). Thanks.
Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0x7ff8556a1416 -- memcpy at C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140D.dll (unknown line)

Will try to find why it crashes.

Opened issue #5715